Foreign Exchange FIX Onboarding Analyst-19019534
- This role is for a client facing onboarding role to work on the FX FIX Onboarding Team. The team is responsible for taking clients from initial contact – usually at a technical level, through the configuration and setup for linking to CITI live electronic FX trading systems through a FIX Standard API for the Global FX platform.
- The FIX Onboarding team is responsible for onboarding clients onto the FIX API used for FX Trading. This process includes creating the physical connectivity with the client and the configuration and maintenance of client setups across different applications. The job heavily involves working with external clients and different internal Citi teams to firstly gather client requirements and then to arrange the correct network, pricing and trading configurations to cater for the client.
- The overriding aim of the group is to onboard clients in an accurate and timely manner, taking in priorities of the business and also ensuring the stability of the platform is maintained throughout the process.
- Working with external clients and internal business teams to identify client requirements
- Arranging various forms of network connectivity for clients
- Delivering new server and client components as per evolving business requirements
- Maintaining the existing FIX API while helping development teams enhance the infrastructure
- Ensuring that there is a good understanding of the business priorities and to plan work accordingly
- Second line support (investigation of problems that front-line support cannot resolve)
- Identifying and correcting areas of poor stability across the platform
- Decommissioning of unused client sessions or network connections that will save the business money
- Ensuring all external clients and vendors are satisfied with the service provided
- Various technology teams
- Various network teams
- Front Line Support
- External clients and vendors
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Financial Products is desirable but not required
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Skills:
- FIX protocol
- Intermediate networking knowledge is desirable but not required
- Real-time high frequency, low latency messaging work is desirable but not required
Strong academic record, ideally with a good degree and a mathematical or scientific background.
- Strong Communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills