The Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process. Activities may include conducting research, recruitment assessment, interviewing, developing and extending employment offers, managing relationship with third party vendors.
Citi, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
In Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Citi maintains a physical presence in 54 countries and does business in 61 more. Clients across EMEA choose Citi for our global footprint, market position, in-country relationships and full range of solutions through our extensive suite of products and services
Our Institutional Clients Group has one of the region's largest fixed income, currencies, commodities and equities sales and trading and derivative platforms, offering clients liquidity and hedging across the full range of products.
Citi HR 2020 is a strategic HR initiative centering on three strategic priorities for HR globally. One of our key priorities is operational excellence which includes the creation of a globally consistent In-house resourcing model. We are therefore recruiting high caliber individuals to join our resourcing team. We have roles supporting Institutional Client Group (Front Office), Global Functions (Risk, Finance, HR, Legal etc) and Operations and Technology
• Partners with hiring managers and HR partners to manage the full-cycle recruitment process.
• Consults with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and develop sourcing and diversity strategies including internal/external, search firm, agency and direct sourcing/networking methods.
• Sources applicants, screens CVs, interviews candidates and provides a short list to hiring managers.
• Facilitates feedback to key stakeholders.
• Negotiates candidate offers and researches competitive markets and peer organizations.
• Ensures timely production of appropriate documentation and hiring approvals.
• Works with the business, Compensation and HR teams to negotiate and structure offer packages in line with regulatory policies.
• Ensures all hiring policies and procedures (compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
• Participates in diversity recruiting events and activities
• Provides stakeholders with market data and MIS.
• Management of applicant tracking system and ensuring data timeliness and accuracy.
• Ensures "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process.
• As needed, manages relationships with search firms/agencies on Citi’s preferred supplier list to drive timely and thorough sourcing of a high quality, diverse candidate pool.
• Partners with outsourced candidate sourcing vendor and HR administration where appropriate.
• Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Previous experience of external and internal recruitment
• Familiarity with both search and direct hiring
• Demonstrated understanding of talent attraction and employer branding
• Proven ability to source talent directly through social media channels and other networking activities, either via partners or directly
• Team oriented individual with customer focus
• Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for end-to-end processes
• Experience gained in Financial Services or similar environment preferred
• Preferably educated to degree level but not essential if balanced with relevant experience
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.