The Global Spread Products (GSP) Middle Office is looking for a
candidate to provide ongoing support to GSP Loans and Cash, ETF and Derivatives
Trading desks. The successful candidate will serve as an essential
liaison between the desks and their counterparties, as well as the relevant
support areas, including Operations, Technology and Product Control.
• Support both complex and vanilla derivative and cash products across Global Spread Products.
• Create controls that eliminate the potential for operational issues and ensure those controls are being monitored on a daily basis
• Ensure quality control over the trade details input into the Front Office risk management/trade capture systems by addressing discrepancies in trade bookings versus the Front Office execution parameters. Monitor the trade details in the front office systems to ensure timely submission of trades for SDR, TRACE, MSRB and other required regulatory reporting
• Analyze and comment on daily front-to-back reconciliation and exception reports
• Investigate or escalate queries raised by Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Product Control while working with cross-asset teams towards a final resolution
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to the Trading and Sales Desks and Middle Office management
• Participate in special projects including, but not limited to performance analysis, implementation and support for new trading initiatives, and providing specifications and testing for new technologies
• Participate in senior management forums, building and presenting
This is a varied and challenging role, which will suit an individual who
is self-motivated, eager to develop an in-depth knowledge of the fixed income
cash business and is looking for a new challenge.
This team is the main point of contact for the trading and sales desks for risk issues and trade queries. The timeliness of our support and response is crucial to the successful running of the Global Spread Products business.
|Location:||United Kingdom London|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.