Mainframe Service Delivery Senior Analyst-19020657
This is a Service Delivery Sr. Analyst position in North America Production Management Level 2, with primary support for OD&T Loss Mitigation applications. The ideal candidate for this position must have mainframe technical background, with knowledge of NA Cards environment preferred. This a technical position, which is supported by Full time employees and contractors who provide 7x24 support for these applications.
The person should have demonstrated organizational and communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage and drive improvements efforts through other teams. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are critical to this role.
- Provides expertise for Loss Mitigation mainframe applications, suporting the ability to meet or exceed performance and availability SLAs.
- Supports the resolution of major incidents and root cause remediation activities
- Facilitates the shift left of Level 3 activities to Level 1, and is a key production support contact for Development Teams
- Provides oversight and management of changes to the production environment, including handoff documents and production documentation updates
- Supports the rollout of system changes to the production environment
- Facilitates COB testing and maintains application recovery plans
- Supports risk/process maturity assessments and Service Improvement Plans
- 3-5 years development or production support experience supporting mainframe applications for NA Cards or Shared Services
- Experience with Mainframe development and support technologies: IBM Mainframe, CICS, Cobol, DB2, SPUFI/Platinum, JCL, NDM, OPC, Changman, Infoman/Virtual Change, Service Now, OPC, HeartBeat, ACR/Unitech, DYL280, FileAid
- Ability to provide technical leadership during major incidents
- Technical background and leadership skills to facilitate appropriate workflow between development and production teams
- Strong analysis skills in support of production issue resolution
- Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated with a proven ability to drive Improvement efforts