SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a manufacturer and one of the most progressive and leading organizations in their field. The products are sent to more than 75 countries worldwide.
Role DescriptionIn this role you are responsible for the procurement of approximately 200 different raw materials on an operational, tactical and strategic level. For this customer I am looking for a buyer with a commercial mindset who is very strong in building good relationships with suppliers. You will make a number of trips abroad each year to visit both current and potential suppliers. Background in the chemical industry is a huge plus but not a requirement.
Responsibilities- Ensuring timely purchasing and making raw materials and services available;
- You check the products, services and invoices supplied;
- That all (technical) documentation is up-to-date and available.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and visiting them on a periodic basis;
- The fact that we are not single-sourced or become;
- Actively following market developments, making analyzes and translating them into usable scenarios for the organization;
- Provide proactive advice on R&D;
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice when going through the purchasing process;
- i.o.m. other departments to prepare annual plans
Requirements- You have completed a technical bachelor
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- You have well-developed analytical and communication skills (Dutch and English)
- You are naturally curious and have a "hands-on" work mentality that fits with a medical device production environment
- Completed expert NEVI 1 training or willing to follow it
- Lean six sigma training or be prepared to follow it
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thijs Claassen.