Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
Description of the Position
The role of the ‘Business Associate’ is critical to the success of the North American Private Bank. This role will be responsible for the ownership and management of a number of strategic projects to create efficiencies for the business. The position will partner closely with all parts of the Private Bank including sales teams, business managers, product managers, and function owners. The role will serve as the key interface between the Private Bank’s COO office and our partners across the organization in order to strengthen our day-to-day operating processes and the platforms we operate on. Requires someone who is both a strategic thinker as well as detail oriented.
• Partner with business leaders in order to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
• Lead strategic initiatives, analyses, and projects
• Partner across the organization to identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvement
• Understand business needs and synthesize those needs into clear business requirements
• Creation of detailed project plans, schedules, and metrics to measure status and determine success
• Partner with technology on developing and testing solutions and enhancements
• Train staff on new enhancements and process changes
• Support the design, execution, and continuous improvement of core client facing processes
• Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
• 5+ years of financial services project management experience
• Advanced competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is required
• Knowledge of MS Visio, MS Access, Qlik, and other analytical tools preferred
• Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to operate independently and make decisions
• Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Ability to influence seniors and stakeholders outside of your span of control
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strategic thinker
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Experience in user training
• Excellent time management, follow-through and project delivery skills
• Familiarity with Citi Private Bank and Citi processes is a plus
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.