Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About the Job:
As a Planning Engineer (Lease Return), you will be responsible for preparing, planning and monitoring lease return schedules based on end of lease date
You will provide specialized knowledge for effective lease return process while being in compliance of all related regulations and company procedures.
You will be liaison with all relevant departments within Qatar Airways for effective completion of end of lease projects including review of redelivery checks work scope, structure repairs mapping, LLPs back to birth traceability documents.
You will be accountable for project plans that will be used by all stake holders including monitoring of open lessor queries from records and aircraft physical inspection for end of lease returns and monitor the accomplishment of the plans
Key Accountabilities include:
Compliance of all relevant safety , security and environmental management policies and procedures
• Degree in Aeronautical , Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent OR
• A level with ICAO type II license , held for not less than 4 years
• Good Knowledge of English Language , written or spoken Preferred
• Project management experience and qualifications
• Expert – Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
• 5 years of experience in Aircraft Lease Return activities
• Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
• Experience in MS Office Suite ( Word, Excel and Power Point )
• Familiar with QCAA, EASA, FAA and Transport Canada Regulations
You should poses a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
You should have good presentation skill.
When applying for a new role where you will continue to report to your current manager within the same cost center (CC), the I-NOC is not required.
If the new role does not report to your current manager, a signed and approved I-NOC must be uploaded along with your application. Please note that I-NOC must be valid only for the position stated. I-NOC must be uploaded no later than the closing date stated on this vacancy. For clarification or if you encounter any problems uploading your documents/I-NOC please contact your Admin or the Recruitment Team for assistance. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process your application further if all HR criteria’s are not met.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: