Job Description - Manager, Client Management - HSBC Securities Services (0000C9Q3)
Manager, Client Management - HSBC Securities Services : 0000C9Q3
Some careers shine brighter than othersIf you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Client Management. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day enquiry handling and delivery of services agreed with clients within Operating Memorandum and bespoke service level agreements.
- The Client Services Manager is responsible for the day to day management of clients.
- Ensure that client enquiries are responded to in a polite and timely manner and monitor completeness and accuracy to drive service improvement.
- Work in close coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth service management and proactive management of client issues and requirements
- Day to day operational queries and service issues from clients can pertain to various issues including follow up on trade status, corporate action payments and notifications, execution of Foreign Exchange and cash management positions, account opening requests in various markets.
- University graduate with a degree in finance or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in the securities services industry.
- Sound knowledge of the securities industry and global market infrastructure and ongoing developments.
- Understanding of some of the HSBC Securities Services products such as accounting, valuation, global custody, banking services and administration of unit trusts and mutual funds.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and a team player.
- Personal qualities will include diplomacy, integrity and leadership skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Funds Management
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Jun-2019, 11:54:51
: 11-Sep-2019, 23:59:00