Senior Embedded Software Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Healthcare organisation, headquarter is based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians performing providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients’ lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
Role DescriptionAs an embedded software sngineer your challenge is to design, develop and test embedded software for domestic appliances, reporting to Project Team leaders, and to the Electronic & Software group leader in a matrix organization.
Responsibilities• Contribute to the estimation of the required development effort and run-time resources.
• Define, or help to define, the software architecture of platforms, or products
• Write proper design documentation for the developed embedded software products.
• Write the source code in the “C” programming language, according to the applicable coding standards, and internal rules
• Participate in reviews and walkthroughs as appropriate and write and execute unit /component test cases.
• Contribute to improvements of processes needed for developing products. Coach junior SW engineers
• Lead small SW development teams (SPL - Software Project Leader) within the boundaries of larger project team.
Requirements• You have a Bachelor degree or Master degree in software engineering.
• Thorough understanding of modern software engineering tools, methods, processes
• Previous experience in developing software for ARM-Cortex microcontrollers.
• You are able to understand simple electronic circuits
• You are able to use standard measurement equipment like multimeters, logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
• You like working in multidisciplinary teams and you are able to communicate very well with different (international) people;
• You have no objections to travel and occasionally work some days abroad
• You have a pro-active attitude and high quality mindset towards your assignment.
• Good communications skills, also in English
• Knowledge of C++ or Phyton
• Knowledge of SVN, Trac, Doxygen, GNU tools
• Previous experience with static analysis tools and coding standards (PC-Lint, Misra)
• Previous experience of software integration in multyphysics modelling and simulation tools (MatLab/Simulink) is a plus
• Knowledge of IoT products and technologies, both product (embedded) and infrastructure (web) sides is a plus
• 10 years working experience in developing embedded software for consumer or automotive products
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Mellissa Pan