SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is an innovation and technology company at heart, building on a strong heritage and working with the best and brightest
to define the future of healthcare. We create the bridge from idea to market for each innovation journey. Making innovation work, is our drive as well as our deliverable. We do that by bringing together all the required experience, expertise, methods and tools. We are located in Eindhoven, Aachen and Andover. This position is based at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
Role DescriptionWe are seeking a solid and strong SharePoint professional who is able to set-up, develop, maintain and professionalize both new and existing SharePoints. In doing so, you help facilitate and drive sharing of knowledge, methods & tools to relevant target groups in global Philips organization for a number of Centers of Expertise (CoEs), Communities of Practice (CoPs) and other key internal projects (starting with 6 SharePoints). You will support various project teams with great knowledge and expertise in PCBA design, Connectivity & IoT, Systems Engineering, Adaptive Intelligence Implementation, Test & Verification and Mechanical Design Principles.
Responsibilities- Setting up new SharePoints in line with format guidelines given by the organization
- Actively working with content providers to keeping each SharePoint up-to-date, including the knowledge database, e.g. an event calendar, news updates and possibly moderating some discussions
- Creating an intuitive user interface ensuring that can quickly oversee and access all available methods and tools in the knowledge base
- Collecting user data & analytics to drive effectiveness
Requirements- MBO degree or relevant technical experience
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Strong SharePoint knowledge & capabilities
- Web master skills, e.g. lay-outing, generating & revising web pages, replying to user comments, examining traffic through the site
- Good project management skills: successfully manage multiple projects/tasks through to completion
- Self-driven and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active behavior
- Microsoft 365 knowledge, skills & expertise
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.