The Regulatory Implementation team sits within the Middle Office of ICG Markets Operations.
We are responsible for assessing the impact of global regulations, coordinating the operational implementation and developing appropriate ongoing governance processes.
Roles within the team offer you great variety and opportunity for growth, with exposure to all asset classes (securities and OTC derivatives) and a wide range of departments at Citi.
Our team works with various business areas and stakeholders, including Markets Front Office, Regulatory Reform, Compliance, Legal, Operations and Technology to ensure effective project management, successful delivery and continued compliance with applicable regulatory rules.
Job description includes:
1. Partner with the lead project manager in the team for regulatory streams impacting the EMEA region, including those relating to EMIR, MiFID II and changes taking place as a result of, and at the point of, Brexit. You will work on a cross asset basis, with a predominant focus on OTC Derivatives (Rates, Credit, Equity, FX, Commodity).
2. Creation of business requirements, implementation and test plans in partnership with the respective business users and technology teams, to develop and implement strategic solutions for Citi and its clients. This includes understanding and documenting processes and workflows which are impacted by changes you will be working on.
3. Monitoring and performing variance analysis associated with post trade exception management to identify areas for enhancement.
4. Management and tracking of risks and issues, ensuring appropriate escalation processes and timelines are followed, to drive and deliver improvements where issues are identified. Work collaboratively to coordinate UAT cycles to successfully release into production.
5. Enhance existing control processes and/or develop robust control procedures for any new requirements identified to ensure appropriate processes are in place. Partner with the Global team to continuously seek to improve and achieve best practice standardisation.
6. Exposure to Industry forums such as ISDA and DTCC to ensure Citi is aligned with peer best practice and is abreast of the latest industry developments.
Our ideal candidate would have a combination of a number of the following:
1. BA/BS or other Project Management experience would be an advantage
2. Product Knowledge: Regulatory and/or Derivative product knowledge preferred from at least one asset class
3. Communication: Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and ability to liaise with global multi-function departments
4. Experience: Extensive years previous experience preferred (either in regulatory role, or leading a team).
5. Organization: Strong organization and multi-tasking skills. Flexibility to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities along with a desire to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines is key.
6. Analytical: Strong analytical and problem solving skills. We work to find solutions to the challenges we come across
7. Interpersonal: Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships both internally and externally to collaborate effectively. Ability to lead and influence individuals who do not directly work for you.
8. Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Location:||United Kingdom Belfast|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.