Citibusiness Rest of West Head-19003420
- Citibusiness is a key unit within the bank to cater to the growing banking needs of MSME’s in markets where Citibank is present
- Directly Manage team of 4 CBC’s, 1 Asset RM, 2 Asset BD’s and 6 Liability BD’s across the region. The Citibusiness Counsellor (CBC) is a key role in the branch and manages the 3 commercial revenue lines of Current Account Balance Sheet, FX and Trade Revenues. Candidate is expected to work closely with the Branch Manager to manage these 3 key revenue lines by managing a set of branch RMs. Asset RM primarily manages the existing asset book for Gujarat market. The asset BD’s are expected to source new-to-asset client’s as per goals assigned. Liability BD’s are expected to source new-to-bank citibusiness client’s as per assigned budget.
- Actively work with senior management and product teams to ensure smooth rollout of all new initiatives while ensuring the achievement of budgets expected out of Rest of west market.
- Work very closely with the branch banking team along with citibusiness team and ensure maximization of revenues and ensure excellent client experience
- The incumbent/candidate is expected to deliver annual revenues of USD 8.20 Million across CA, Fx and Trade across Rest of west market
- The incumbent/candidate is expected to deliver annual revenues of USD 0.40 Million across assets for Gujarat
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial: This is a Managerial contributor role.
- Manage team of CBC’s, BL RM, Asset BD, Liability BD across Rest of west markets
- Revenue delivery across citibusiness lines
- To ensure clean and compliant management of entire client’s portfolio through Citibusiness and branch banking team
- CA/MBA with relevant work experience
- Minimum 12 years overall with atleast 18 months in current role
- Team/Relationship Management, Assets understanding