Compliance Risk Management Senior Analyst-19034093
Serves as a Function compliance risk senior analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology (EIO&T) with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet the Function and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported Function and guidance on Function rules/laws.
Key activities include:
- Assist in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examination
- Collaborate with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the EIO&T Function
- Support the EIO&T Function in performing timely compliance reviews of new transactions and/or products
- Assist in the development and administration of Compliance training for the EIO&T Function
- Research any rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus.
Preferred:Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies in the supported function/business/product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in area of focus