GCG, Credit Risk Analyst-19033766
- The position provides the opportunity to be part of Singapore Consumer Bank Risk Management team, which specializes in providing Bankcard, Ready Credit, Mortgage, Auto and Investment Lending to Individual customers in Singapore.
- This role is part of critical global project towards creation & implementation of a platform for consolidated database across retail and consumer credit risk data to enable higher quality data standards and centralized risk analytics, efficient business process management, and heightened oversight on portfolio management.
- The role will also be involved in analytics to support the Unsecured credit policy team.
- Ensure accuracy of data definition, mapping, standardization in compliance with global guidelines for consumer products (both secured and unsecured products).
- Ensure comprehensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of data field and outputs from the new infrastructure during and after transfer as part of the project maintaining adequate documentation for future references.
- Work closely with senior risk managers and analysts to ensure all requirements and standards are in line with project requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of local country, regional and global reporting.
- Formulate and execute country specific testing.
- Harness the advantages of the new infrastructure to enhance risk management controls and MIS.
- Perform in-depth portfolio analysis of unsecured products to assess risk & opportunities and validate and refine various credit policies/processes through use of analytics.
- Support business growth through comprehensive risk assessment of new product enhancement or offering.
- Develop and maintain MIS to monitor key portfolio performance trends for portfolio to ensure to continue maintaining strong portfolio credit quality with a good balance of risk and reward to optimize business opportunities and in line with business strategy and risk appetite.
- Ensure compliance to all policies and standards and ensure full audit readiness at all times.
- Ideal candidates should be a degree holder with 1-2 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of SAS and databases is a pre-requisite
- Prior experience in handling regulatory reporting and system/product knowledge is desirable
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) and able to articulate point of view and interact well with cross country teams, technology, and regional risk management
- Strong team player and hard working
- Driven with passion to deliver project within timeline