Apps Support Intmd Analyst-19031383
Apps Support Intmd Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Production Support Analyst with high technical skills for the LATAM ICG Production Support organization to:
- Provide Production support for a set of LATAM ICG applications during required business hours
- Provide 7x24 on call support for supported applications (Available for on call Support out of business hours two or three weeks a month, depending of the number of weeks of the ongoing month)
- Provide the necessary Technology support to LATAM ICG business users
- Oversee process for technical issue escalation; prioritizes technical issue resolution.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
Essential functions of this position:
- Responsible to ensure applications under scope are available for LATAM users during business hours
· Provide Production user and deal flow support for supported Applications
· Analyze possible deal errors and financial anomalies in application reports when required by application’s users.
- Manage production support situations for the assigned set of applications
- Take ownership of each incident, caused by supported set of applications or being impacted by others until resolved
- Liaise with functional groups toward LATAM ICG applications improvements in sync with business needs
- Work with Development Team to define and ensure new enhancements’ production and support readiness
- Contributes to implement solutions such as monitoring tool. Oversee and drive production support issues and resolutions to closure
- Applies in-depth understanding of concepts/procedures within the applications support environment and integrates knowledge of other technical areas to resolve issues that have impact in the business.
- Communicate to seniors a potential or ongoing major incident
- Works with local, Regional and Global teams toward LATAM ICG applications Support and Stability
- Keeps users community satisfaction and quality service
- Ensure the quality of information documented in a Major Incident Record
- Provides on job training/technical support to new team members
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Support role (or similar) managing end user products and services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Understanding of how own sub-function integrates within the function and commercial awareness
- Evaluates (sometimes complex) situations using multiple sources of information
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills to persuade and influence
- Strong in System Analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on Mainframe / VSAM / Cobol / NDM – Connect Direct / MQ /
- Knowledge on monitoring like ITRS is considered as a super plus
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the business and its technology strategy
- Bilingual Spanish/English (Strong verbal and written with enough level to be independent in communications)
- Knowledge on Accounts Services, Collections and Electronic Messaging is would be extremely appreciated.