SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.
Role DescriptionProvide technical support in the design, installation, testing, and start-up for a variety of industrial control systems. design, develop and assemble electrical or electrical-mechanical modules for system.
Responsibilities- Researches products and devices from conceptual concepts, designs, develops, and tests the electrical/electronic aspects of processing equipment according to established policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer requirements;
- Generates conceptual designs and determines feasibility of the designs;
- Builds prototypes; works with the lab to develop test fixtures of conceptual designs;
- Documents specifications and material requirements on all designs;
- Troubleshoots advanced malfunctions and other unusual problems;
- Ensures adherence to established project schedules and priorities;
- Assists other to ensure schedules and priorities are met;
- Follows up and supports complex electrical and electronic designs in research and development, manufacturing, and the field;
- Leads in the compliance and safety testing of various electrical systems for regulatory agencies.
Requirements- 5+ years experience in electrical design & engineering in an industrial environment (of which at least 3 years in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry) and at least 2 years in project management;
- Expert on NEN3140 regulations (mandatory requirement);
- Languages: Dutch (mandatory), English (good reading/writing required, a little more basic on verbal communication in English is acceptable).
Following (Educational) requirements:
- Electro-energy technology or technical business administration at a minimum of MBO WEB 4 level. (old MTS course, nowadays it is an ROC or MBO course);
- Training installation responsible for low voltage installations (Stipel);
- Have experience or practical insight with electrical and mechanical work;
- Experience with administrative systems (Word, excel, powerpoint).
Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
This electrical engineer will do project work, as well as being installation responsible, according to NEN3140 regulation - keeping oversight on safety of the electrical infrastructure at Mentor.
Other information- 1-year project with expected start date of 5th of August;
- 32 hours is discussable though full-time preferred.
- Fixed-term assignment with possibility to morph into new project (experience-related).
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Michelle Tang