Sr. Embedded Software Development Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionAs an Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer for IPL you will be working on new developments specifically for the latest innovation.
Your focus is on the development of the software and required documentation. Currently the direction of IPL is moving towards medically regulated devices in order to enter the US Market and to sustain the EU market after 2020 as well as to include connectivity to provide for added value to our end customers.
You’ll be reporting to the Functional Group Lead Electronics and Software Development and will be working within a team of highly motivated developers.
Responsibilities• Translate user and product requirements to software requirements;
• Convert architecture and requirements into detailed design and specifications;
• Execute root-cause analysis of production problems and consumer complaints;
• Implementation itself: C, C++, communication protocols;
• Support and guide the SW Acceptance Test process;
• Responsible for Continuous Integration and Code Quality;
• Support function development via defining and realizing models and prototypes;
• Expand you knowledge of medical device development and software life cycle (i.e. IEC 62304).
Requirements• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
• Strong technical skills in Embedded SW development
• Relevant work experience in product development;
• Relevant experience with C and C++ programming language, and real-time operating systems;
• Experience with working in Agile Scrum teams;
• Experience with object oriented analysis and design;
• You have experience and enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open minded and feel at home in a dynamic environment;
• You are a team player with good communication skills
• You are creative as well as result-oriented
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.