NEW | Demand Planning Manager | Noord-Brabant |
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe client is a multinational and a large player in the pharmaceutical industry.
Interested? Do not hesitate and reply on this vacancy or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Role DescriptionAre you are analytical, you have a quantitative aptitude and you are data minded? We are looking for a team player who is capable to influence stakeholders at any level. Next to this you are problem solving and result driven.
Responsibilities• You manage weekly and/or monthly meetings with commercial and finance team in countries in Europe. Purpose is to review and understand sales trends and market development in order to have the right forecast on SKU/unit level.
• You act as trusted advisor and identify improvements to work with sales affiliates on unit forecasting
• You assemble and manage monthly demand plan. Set supply strategy and planning parameters in the companies planning systems. Perform scenario analysis to understand supply impact of demand changes. For example, safety stock setting, remaining shelf life requirement, phase out constraints, batch sizes, etc
• You manage finished product inventory ensuring sufficient stock to prevent supply risks while minimizing scrap exposure.
• You coordinate with Site Planning on timely availability of production batches and align with Supply Management on demand and supply control measures.
• You align with Regional Operations Leads regarding new launches, lifecycle management activities and transitions.
• You collaborate with global supply chain based in the US
• You advice and/or support the distribution requirements planning (DRP) to ensure replenishment of local stock points is executed appropriately
• You execute Key performance indicator measurement and drive Continuous Improvement (FCA, plan-over-plan changes; out of stocks; FDP scrap) and identify areas for improvement. Support operational excellence and other project related initiatives.
• In this role you collaborate with a number of stakeholders and team members, there are no direct reports into this role.
Requirements• Bachelor / Master degree in Supply Chain or similar
• 3 to 5 years work experience in a complex business environment
• 3 years’ experience with demand planning / sales forecasting
• Advanced experience in using Excel and similar tools
• Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting.