Software Development Engineer DSP/GPU
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionThis role will give you the opportunity to participate in innovative research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of new audio algorithms. You will bring in your expertise in the field of acoustic modelling algorithms on a DSP/GPU platform.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
• Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
Requirements• B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 5+ years of experience in SW Development for DSP’s;
• Frame-/block-based audio processing with low delay’s;
• FFT-based DSP’s;
• Acoustic modelling algorithms;
• Implementation of VST plug-in’s for game development;
• Complexity optimizations;
• Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams);
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs of a research environment;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.