Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the Role:
In this position, the responsibilities of the Lead Quality Assurance Officer include, but not limited to, the following:
- Support the QA Manager in development of Quality procedures and standards, certify processes and procedures in order to confirm regulatory standard and maintain hygiene standards as specified by Airlines and ISO standards.
- Assist QA Manager to conduct internal and external supplier audits in continuation of developing a strong food safety culture.
- Ensure all changes to the set quality process are communicated, documented and implemented within the network to ensure a consistent Quality Assurance process
- Provide training, coaching and feedback to the network to make sure new policies and procedures for quality are understood.
- Develop and study weekly statistical summary report on voyage complaints and KPI's of QA and Cleaning to measure food safety standards and propose areas of improvement.
- Implement hygiene and safety guidelines and instructions.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Hotel/ Catering Management with additional qualification in Business Management. Degree in Microbiology or Food Technology preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of job- related experience within a multinational or international flight catering company
- Fluency in the English language- both written and spoken
- HACCP Level 3 & 4 certification
- Knowledge of ISO22000
- Ability to understand current process and identify areas of improvement
- Ability to draft audit report and recommend corrective action plan
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to react to business requirement and come up with amicable decisions
- Managerial skills- ability to delegate work, set clear directions and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills with excellent communications and inter-personal skills are the basic requirements for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Passport