· Building up portfolio’s new revenue by increasing share of wallet from existing clients and acquiring new clients. The candidate needs to be able to identify the growth area in the market and key players, quantify the opportunities in terms of wallet analysis, understand and foresee target client’s need, and proactively and closely collaborate with Parent Account Manager (PAM) and product partner to support target clients with the most appropriate holistic solutions.
· Enhancing Asia-to-Asia growth amidst US-China trade war. The referral can be two-way to benefit the whole CCB organization.
· Influences client decision making through credibility, built upon assertive communication, effective problem solving and appropriate product / service solution
· Independently seeks deals / opportunities & involves product specialists / credit / operations, in order to present solutions
· Independently originates relationships involving more complex banking services , product and/or credit facilities
· Identifies opportunities to improve Citi's positon with clients by proactively reacting to market signals
· Be a content-driven banker (i.e. industry insights, digital trend, local regulation advisory) to differentiate Citi from the competitors
· Clearly demonstrates understanding of clients' requirements and articulates solutions
· Leads discussions with clients in regards to pricing / credit terms
· Committed to not only revenue growth but the highest level of customer satisfaction by full accountability and dedication to get the deal or service issue done with sense of urgency
· Leverage data power with network and product partner to acquire new clients.