This position is responsible for managing a team in Managed Horizontal Services function which is dedicated to providing monitoring escalation reporting and batch recovery support identifying implementing and driving a continuous service improvement program across all areas of ICG Business with the primary focus on customer delivery and service. They will also work with the Business Production Support Technology and the out sourcing vendor.
The incumbent will manage a team responsible for ensuring efficient and effective delivery of the service and will be the focal point for ensuring that Service Levels as well as driving continual service improvement together with vendor. Focus will be on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) will be owned by the Lead but delivered by the outsourcing company.
Functional Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage the MHS function to ensure it meets all KPI’s Controls and Service Delivery
• Drive the organization and procedural changes required across MHS to ensure success for service delivery and ensure the benefits are realized and deliver the Business requirements
• Establish standards and procedures to ensure optimal service delivery
• Develop process to discover and understand customer pain points and initiate improvement programs to address
• Develop a consistent strategy of self service offerings for customers
• Drive the automation of processes and procedures for MHS including metrics reporting and audit deliverables
• Conduct reviews of all financials in the MHS sphere and work with functional leads to leverage best practice cost efficiencies
• Drive Vendor management to deliver cost efficiencies
• Ensure Vendor skills match the requirements of the business.
• Develop the Service to ensure customer focus
• Ensure the COB strategy is reviewed and exercised regularly. To ensure improvements are made to the strategy to reduce the business impact
• Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes. Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within technology infrastructure to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• High level of technical ability investigation and problem solving.
• Ability to matrix manage vendors
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent customer service orientation interpersonal skills are a must.
• Must have strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of ICG Business will be an asset
• Ability to work across functions and reporting lines to drive and achieve results