Junior KYC Analyst-19037170
Citi International Personal Bank is the preferred center in EMEA for the provision of International Expatriate Banking and International Wealth Management for clients who wish to hold a proportion of their wealth outside the country they reside in. Citi UK Consumer Business is the financial center for Citiblue and Citigold segment clients to serve their necessities in the competitive retail market environment.
The business of Offshore Investments and Banking is heavily regulated, for good reason, and all activities to attain objectives must be carried out in accordance with both internal and external regulations and controls. This role is responsible for ensuring functionally operating designed processes for the business operations in coordination with Sales, Middle Office, AML Function and Operations both for qualitative and quantitative manner.
- Complete EDDs (Enhanced Due Diligence) for existing and new to Citibank customers
- Communicate with clients (via phone, email, letter) to obtain additional KYC (Know Your Customer) information and clarify transactions that can pose risk to the bank
- Drive client value by delivering excellent service via phone, email and letter interactions with customers
- Meet agreed productivity targets for all CBSU activity completion in line with policy standards whilst maintaining excelled quality standards.
- Execute responsibilities with a dual emphasis on AML risk mitigation and client focus
- Identify and escalate execution risks and issues and effectively troubleshoot/solve that ensure quality results
- Building the business and deepening customer relationships through the execution of effective telephone banking process
- Be an efficient team player and work as a partner to deliver results
- Identify potential target-market clients and refer them to the business
- Comply with Citibank’s policies and available procedures/guidelines to ensure safety and security of the bank and customers assets are maintained
- Graduate or last years of studies (able to work full time).
- Previous experience in banking or KYC/AML would be an asset
- Eligible to work in Poland
- Strong command of spoken and written English (C1 and higher levels).
- Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences
- Microsoft Office basic functions (i.e. Excel, Access)
- Time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence and courteousness
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive salary and wide package of social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment