Business Analyst 2
Institutional Clients Group ICG
TTS Technology –Payments
C Level / Corporate Title:
Citi’s Trade & Transaction Services (TTS) is a leading provider of cash management, treasury and trade services. With a global network spanning more than 100 countries, TTS has a global platform that is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. We provide clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their financial positions, working capital, payment capabilities and view of their financial supply chain
We are seeking a junior BA to contribute to BAU tasks of the Business Engineering (Techno-functional analysts) Team. The successful candidate will interact with a large number of Technology as well as non-technology stakeholders.
He/she requires exceptional communication and presentation skills across both technology and the business and will have a high degree of visibility.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration. The ability to work in high pressured environment is essential.
· Proactively notify of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
· Multiple time zones and global stakeholders
· Constantly changing priorities in a very competitive and dynamic business environment
· Newly emerging technology trends
· Complex & organically evolved product offering over 35 years, across multiple technology platforms
Qualifications and Competencies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of Business analysis experience in Financial Industry / Domain
· Demonstrated hands-on technical skills – Ability to write basic SQL queries, proficient with MS-office suite of applications, Java / dot net / Mainframe programming
· Strong understanding of programming concepts related to OOP / Concurrent programming / High Availability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly articulating thoughts is must.
· Proactive problem-solver, go-getter, committed individual
· Exposure to working in a global setup
· Experience with Payments applications and processes would be advantageous
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Payment Formats – SWIFT, ISO & Customer/Partner Specific Formats
· Product Flows – Cheques, Cash, Wires, ACH, SEPA
· Payment Processing – all 30 + processes in a typical payment lifecycle
· Exposure to Senior Management
· Enhance your communication across all levels of the organization
· Industry and regulatory trends in the Payment Processing