Compliance AML Execution Intermediate Analyst-19033601
This role requires strong technical skills for data analytics / reporting and advanced querying of databases.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze complex SQL queries in a fast-paced environment
- Analyze and report data trends to Senior Management
- Enhance / improve processes by reducing redundancies in queries/code
- Design and develop strategic analytics to drive overall program initiatives
- Interface with team leads to define reporting requirements
- Track and communicate project status to team and management
- Develop robust reports utilizing tools such as SQL Developer/Oracle, Cognos, Microsoft Access / Excel.
- Enhance the on-going development of Global Functions SQL Server databases
- Conduct testing on SQL queries/reports
- Minimum of 5+ years technology/reporting experience required
- Technical proficiencies in Oracle(or other DBMS)/Database Reporting required
- Advanced database and SQL knowledge to develop and maintain data stores, queries, indices, etc.
- A fundamental understanding of data models and experience with relational databases.
- Intermediate knowledge of Cognos or similar enterprise reporting tools
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and metrics to identify risk, performance and quality issues, and variances/trends
- Advanced problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Must be able to adhere to strict expectations where accuracy and timeliness are concerned
- Preferred prior knowledge and experience of Awareness of AML regulations, banking business lines, Quality Control for KYC, user experience with the application as well as related policies/standards.
- Preferred technical understanding of data architecture, related technologies and principles of data quality management.
- Preferred VBA or similar programming experience a plus.
- Must be independent with strong self-paced performance, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance)