Project Manager | Supply Chain | Food
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionWithin this position you are the supply chain representative who is responsible for aligning functional & leadership stakeholders to deliver projects.
Responsibilities- Support and coordinate Supply Chain activities to ensure excellent project delivery on-time-in-full
- Input full Supply Chain aspects on all project stages
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with Marketing, R&D, Planning, Procurement, Quality, Factories, 3rd parties organization.
- Responsible to verify technical and Supply Chain risks during the various project stages.
- Support full supply chain network, strategy and capabilities.
Requirements- 3-5 years of relevant experience within Supply Chain
- Project/Portfolio management experience
- Knowledge and experience with Quality in Innovation for manufacturing principles.
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and validation
- Food Technology background is a pre
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.