(Senior) Manager Quality
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is specialized in Generic Drugs and Injectables.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for Commercial Quality Release activities and the release of clinical supplies, meeting regional en local standards. You will ensure that products are efficiently distributed into the market. You will also be asked to manage the release team when required.
Responsibilities- Ensuring the GMP&GDP compliance and training at local level
- Create, Maintain and distribute SOP's and Working instructions
- Operational implementation of QMS
- Ensure system management for Product Quality Reviews
- Ensure QP batch certification according to GMP as Qualified Person
Requirements- MSc Degree in Pharmacy, Medicines, Biology or similar
- 2 Year experience as Quality Manager / Qualified Person (QP)
- In-depth Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in development and implementation of Quality Systems
- Understanding of GMP & GxP regulations
- Experience with Government regulations
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.