Quality Assurance Specialist // Pharma // Zuid-Holland // Min. 5 years experience // Temporary
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe market leader is a producer of biopharmaceutical medicines.
Role DescriptionIn this position you are responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of the production and quality systems, in cooperation with the supply chain departments. You are the first point of contact for all departments regarding quality issues.
- Asses and review the outcome of initial investigations and proposed corrections, in case of non-conformances
- Participate in the investigation teams and monitor the quality of the Root Cause investigations
- Participate in (global) escalations, to improve the delivery of products to the patients
- Participate in risk assessments
- Propose new initiatives that lead to higher quality and compliance awareness among staff on the shopfloor
- Approve change notices in name of QA and handle change controls
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI), quality and capacity projects
Requirements- Bachelor or higher education related to biochemistry, biology or pharmaceutical
- At least 5 years' experience in a GMP environment
- Experience in data analytics, vaccines and NPI
- Fluent in English
- You have a great sense for quality and excellent analytical abilities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ria Bos.