SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is committed to protecting people worldwide against infectious diseases through the production of vaccines.
Role DescriptionImprove and guarantee the quality level of the company. You can help convert laws and regulations into practical, effective and more efficient processes. You will have a lot of contact with other departments within the organization, where you report to the Manager QA Systems & Compliance.
Responsibilities- Organizing and conducting internal and external audits
- Supervising external auditors and inspection teams
- Training of employees
- Keep project-up-to-date and / or improve one or more components of our quality system
- Review and authorize procedures, deviations, changes and validation documentation.
Requirements- BSc in Technical / Biomedical or Process Technology
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Biotechnical or Pharmaceutical industry
- Work experience and knowledge of GMP
- Insight into Biopharmaceutical production processes
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
Other informationYou are accurate, you are good at dealing with people and you have a lot of experience with Quality Assurance.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Bram Reulen