Mechanical Electronical Technician - Temporary
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are a Biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative immune therapies for cancer.
Role DescriptionYou will be part of a newly formed team, in which employees from different backgrounds and experiences are respected. You contribute to saving lives on a daily basis. Partly because of your work, patients can rely on a medicine that has been produced in the right way. You will be part of the structure of the Engineering & Facility organization and the associated systems and will report to the Maintenance & Calibration manager.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Mechanical Engineering Technician you are responsible for the repair and maintenance of facilities, mechanical installations and related equipment. In this role you are responsible for the technical condition of the building-related equipment such as HVAC, utilities and other mechanical systems. You support the new innovative biotechnology facility in the Amsterdam region with general bio-processing laboratories.
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of mechanical installations, equipment and related equipment of the pharmaceutical site.
Supervise and monitoring work performed by external parties
- Follow-up and permanent correction of disruptions in the Mechanical Utilities
- Document the work performed in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Supports the development of guidelines and standards for mechanical engineering
- Able to work in 2 shifts and / or to operate on-call breakdown services.
Requirements- Requires an MB0 level 4 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical or food company with experience in cGMP or highly regulated work environments
- In possession of a VCA Full certificate
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are results and service oriented
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are able to work safely
Other information- Technical expertise on HVAC installations and related utilities
- Knowledge of BMS (PRIVA) systems is an advantage
- Conducts fairly routine evaluation studies of production equipment with guidance
- Analyzes problems to find simple solutions or consults with senior engineer for further processing
- Can communicate at different levels within and outside the department.
- Can independently perform (simple) fault analyzes
- Experience with implementing and setting up (installation) improvement processes
- Project member for different projects
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.