NEW! Supply Chain & Demand Planning Manager | Antwerpen (Herentals)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The CompanyFor a big multinational client I am looking for a Supply Chain & Demand Planning Manager in the area of Antwerp.
Interested? Want to know more about this role? Do not hesitate and send me a message right away at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Role Description- Responsible for the overall performance of demand/supply planning management
- You (together with another Senior Manager) will be in charge of the implementation/improvement of the current S&OP process.
- This role must embrace change in the course of supply chain transformation and pursuit of business excellence, the role will be expected to support strategic initiatives and radical change
- You will play a key role in developing the supply chain talents with focus on supply chain planning
Responsibilities- As the Supply Chain & Demand Planning Manager you will provides leadership to a team of Demand Planners in the management and aggregation of EMEA demand.
- Builds strong relationships with functions involved in the process such as Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing operations and Finance.
- Works with Global Supply Chain team on the LTP (annual long-term planning) to support the production budget and fiscal year costing.
Requirements- Broad Supply Chain knowledge and 4+ years of management experience
- Analytical and good knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Worked with S&OP and a strong communicator
- Business level English is required
Other informationInterested? Want to know more about this role? Do not hesitate and send me a message right away at email@example.com !
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Jeroen Zanting