Senior Sales Specialist Medical Software
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is a scale-up, active in the field of Artificial Intelligence for automatic analysis of medical images. Their ambition is to enable medical specialists to improve the quality of care of the Imaging departments. For now, their primary locations are set to Europe and the US. The company sells both directly as indirectly to Hospitals.
Role DescriptionThe role of Senior Sales Specialist will focus on the direct sales activities of the company. You will be responsible for developing the strategy on a global level, with focus on the markets in Europe. Together with the inside sales division, you will develop qualified leads into long-term contracts with clients. Next to that, you will liaise between the clients and the company to incorporate product feedback in product development.
Responsibilities- Shape the current sales strategy
- Define Key current clients and high potential clients
- Develop a sustainable sales funnel
- Build multi-stakeholder partnerships within the Hospital decision making chain
- Visit existing and potential clients with the right frequency within Europe
Requirements- Bsc in a Medical Field, or Business
- At least 7 years commercial experience within the Medical Devices, Healthcare industry
- International experience, with an existing network in Hospitals within Dutch, UK and the Nordics
- Willing and able to travel 30% of the time
- Commercial mindset
- Knowledge/understanding of Medical Software is considered a plu
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.