SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are looking for new talent to join their team.
Role DescriptionWould you like to be part of an international team based in Amsterdam? We are looking for an HR specialist who can report to our headquarters in London.
Responsibilities- Provide HR support by providing excellent customer service to our partners
- Setting up new staff members and handle on boarding activities
- Managing and following up on HR processes
- Act as a first point of contact for new hires
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in HR processes, policies and tools
Requirements- Bachelor’s or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Experienced with HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Must possess strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.