Junior Medical Affairs Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the biggest food companies.
Role DescriptionManaging tactically and operationally the medical activities for key strategic projects in the area of Quality and Compliance. These projects help achieve the company vision, ensuring credible nutritional care to patients around the world.
Responsibilities• Lead the medical function and act as the central medical affairs expert, through centralized medical affairs responsibilities.
• Be the first point of contact between the projects and the commercial medical teams, in order to ensure global and functional project excellence in execution.
• Be the first point of contact between the global and the local teams (Country Business Units - CBUs), in order to support the local planning and implementation of the projects, e.g. address country queries about product composition.
• Maintain high level of awareness of project status, complications, highlights, local market situations etc and articulate said elements into concrete, comprehensive and function-specific project reports.
• Establish, plan, coordinate and streamline the medical deliverables including supporting cross-functional tasks for project delivery.
• Draft disease specific product dossiers and nutritional risk assessments to assist the implementation of the projects on a commercial level.
• Drive the establishment of optimal ways of working for the medical function in various processes and fora, through developing guidance and models of engagement.
• Represent the medical function in monthly and ad hoc cross-functional meetings, workshops, risk assessments and decisions.
• Contribute to the discussion of cross-functional topics of interest (e.g. quality control) and the adaptation of the ways of working.
• Support the education of technical functions on clinical product background and application, and link them to technical aspects of quality control.
• Ensure that the commercial, as well as the executive, teams are sufficiently involved in or aware of project status, issues & milestones at the right moment, where relevant.
• Along with marketing, draft project communication for internal (CBUs) and external use (Healthcare Professionals), in order to support registration, reimbursement and commercialization of products.
Requirements• Ability to manage conflicting tasks and priorities, while maintaining the right focus and desired level of detail
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Established stakeholder management skills, across all levels and functions
• Efficient presentation skills, tailored to the audience and topic
• Strong understanding of functional, divisional and project tasks & responsibilities
• Strong business acumen, on top of strong scientific skills
• Proactive & can-do attitude
• Creative thinking
• Agile & adaptable mindset
• Fluency in English, written & oral
• Willingness to travel 10% of the time
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.