Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role::
Responsible to allocate Flight Crew and Cabin Crew training activities within roster production deadlines and assists with training/checking disruption recovery in the published rosters. It is essential that the Officer Crew Training Planning Officer monitors training results and ongoing compliance, taking action to remedy or escalate any issues as required.
Crew Training Planning & Coordination
- Work with resource allocation to assign training and checking duties to crew
- Monitor training plus checking activity and attend to matters requiring attention
- Assist Crew Control Training and Recovery team with disruption recovery of training and checking activities in the published roster
- Ensure training is completed within the recommended period and the gaps between training stages are minimal as required
Crew Roster Production
- Ensure timely receipt of all required information (including information from within the Crew Resources team) and notify Lead Crew Training Planning Officer if information is not received within the expected period
- Make/confirm bookings for all crew hotel rooms, ground transport and positioning bookings (except line training)
- Plan training activities in compliance with QCAA regulations and other regulatory requirements
- Plan crew trainings in compliance with company policies and procedures, and instructions from the departmental management
- Knowledge and Adherence to training footprints
Crew Training Analysis
- Assist with analysis of various ‘what if’ and planning scenarios
- Utilise reports for audit purposes
- Crew database and roster activities assigned correctly
- Continuous improvement of crew rosters
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
- Work experience in crew resource related role is desirable, especially training coordination
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience Job Specific
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work constructively within a team
- Time Management
- verbal communication skills (English - spoken and written)
- Understanding of crew training coordination activities is desirable
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (esp. Check/Training) is desirable
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
- Knowledge of crew management and training planning systems is desirable
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate