Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Sales Support Agent, you will support the sales team to achieve their assigned revenue targets by providing technical support and data within prescribed timeframes. You will provide maximum support to the sales force in order to achieve revenue targets and provide reservations and ticketing support to customers where necessary.
- Provide maximum technical support to the sales Force to ensure increased awareness or QR’s product/services
- Provide reports on daily loads, advances booking profile, route performance and utilization reports to the sales force to keep the updated on the load situation.
- Participate actively in all exhibitions/promotions/agents workshops/events organized by QR ensuring the correct exposure and awareness of the company in order to achieve maximum ROI with clients.
- Support sales/Commercial Manager with administrative, sales and marketing activities related to the Sales department
- Maintain regular contacts with travel industry and corporate houses and assist them with their airline needs e.g. reservations booking/confirmations and special discounted fares
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Updating monthly agent PLB performance for agents and giving to SE’s for review with agents
- Updating monthly Corporate productivity update
- Taking action for the calls from agents diverted from SE’s when they are on the market
- Preparing Flyers, circular for the new policies and destinations, promo fares and son on and circulating in the market.
- Continue updating the Data base in the station for both Agent and Corporate.
- List of Agents prepared and assisting them for any clarification, revalidation, updating them with promotions, new destinations etc.
- Liaising with CTO/AIRPORT/ and FFP enrolments and compiling data.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
To be successful in this role, you will have a high school qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, minimum compulsory. University graduate will be preferred. You will have minimum 2 years of job-related experience, previous experience in reservations agents role will be an advantage.
You will have Airline Reservations and ticketing skills, have complete product knowledge and the market practices of the areas under jurisdiction. You should be computer literate and understand process and product.
Fluency in English language (oral and written) is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV