Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Provide Support to the Fire Safety Officer as well as maintenance team to ensure continuity in functioning of Fire Detection system. as well as Fire Protection system in all QR buildings.
Carry out repair, maintenance, surveillance/ inspection of firefighting systems.
- Carry out repair and maintenance of fire systems and firefighting systems by Maintenance manager.
- Inspect the existing systems particularly in the old buildings and advice on capital repairs of old, obsolete and outdated equipment.
- carry out repaired breakdown maintenance in situations where the Service Provider appointed by Building Owner Does not respond to calls as required expected SLA / Turnaround time.
- Shall have in depth knowledge for repairs and testing of water based firefighting systems including sprinkler system, fire hydrants, FHRs, water mist system.
- Carry out routine srveillance / inspection of fire system maintained by service provider in QR facilities whether owned or leased.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Trade, Tertiary, or Vocational Qualification or equivalent
- Qualification / Certification as a Fire System Technician.
- You will need to have a previous experience in a the Middle East / Gulf regions,
- Minimum of 3 years in a job related experience.
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role in any facility management teams of corporate / Houses / Hotels.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)