Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About Your Role:
In this role, you will ensure the smooth operational flow of cargo through acceptance and management of bookings. You will monitor and record reservations and ensure all aspects of the bookings are properly recorded and submitted. You will also be required to coordination with Cargo Sales Executives, QR Space Control, and local area GSAs.About You:
To be considered for this role you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a High School certificate combined with solid job related experience.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Previous experience in Cargo / Air Freight/ Airline Industry.
- Knowledge of airline marketing and basic rating.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You must have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: