Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.About The Role::
As the Regional Cargo Pricing Analyst for South Europe, you will be responsible for setting the QR Cargo pricing guidelines for the following regions: France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
You will steer the sales organization to sell the right flows on the various O&Ds (origins and destinations) and at the right price, in order to maximize the network margins. You will also help execute the allocation planning process. You will integrate in a department which requires you to be autonomous, well-organized but also comfortable with teamwork.
Key Accountability :
Allocation planning process
Performance Analysis & Reporting
You will have to meet the following requirements to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in pricing or revenue management combined with solid job related experience.
- Previous experience in Cargo Pricing or another Cargo Commercial department (Cargo Sales, Cargo Revenue Management or Cargo Customer Service).
- Solid understanding of Cargo operational and commercial processes, and IATA/TACT regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of Spanish & Italian would an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- You must be eligible to live and work in France.Note: you will be required to attach the following: