SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company you will be working for is based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. It is one of the major players in the field of medical devices, and well-known throughout The Netherlands and abroad.
Role DescriptionUse your engineering expertise to model, design and implement new domestic appliances products. Your contribution can range from early marketing and sales contacts for user requirements, Principal Architects support to project definition and concept creation of electromechanical functions, system layout, requisite mapping, and mechatronics interfaces definition.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be directly responsible for the overall design of the electromechanical architecture in a large platform definition project, which has a long-term character, complex, and divided in several sub-projects for the creation of subsystems. This also requires involvement in software and electronic hardware designs, together with multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts.
You contribute in defining the electromechanical architecture, modules interfacing, and introduction of new technology and methods, directly reporting to the Principal Platform Architect, IPLs (Integral Project Leaders), and to Pre-development and Electronic & Software team leaders.
You will be supported by mechanical, mechatronics, hardware and software specialists for the efficient and correct integration of existing platform building blocks, and for defining requirements, development steps and validation process of all new functions.
RequirementsTo succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience in translating customer needs into technical requirements and then clearly defining the complete architecture
• Broad technical knowledge and experience with bringing complex products to the market, operating in in a cross-functional teams
• Overseeing complex systems/architectures and being able to deep-dive when needed.
• Experience in coaching (teams of) designers, and engineers
• Team player and strong communicator, also in English
• Provide professional communications skills with team members, and stakeholders
• Strong customer focus
• A Masters or PhD degree in either Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic engineering
• Basics of embedded programming, and of serial communication protocols and standards
• Motor and controls models: DC brushed, BLDCs.
• Li-Ion battery packs
• Multiphysics systems modelling and simulation (Matlab/Simulink)
• Previous project management roles.
• 5 - 10 years System Architecture experience in multi-disciplinary systems within domestic appliances or automotive industries
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Tim de Jong.