Apps Dev Intermed Programmer Analyst
More jobs by this advertiser
Apps Dev Intermed Programmer Analyst-19009542
Global Functions Technology Services is responsible for Citi's overall Information Technology strategy. GFTS' mission is to optimize Citi's IT environment by driving standardization of the production environment, reducing complexity, optimizing management of systems supporting global functions such as Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and Finance, and introducing innovative technologies that provide new business capabilities, reduce the technology total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for the firm. Global Functions Technology Services is responsible for Technology development and support for Enterprise Risk Management, Capital Planning, Financial Planning and Analysis, Information Security, Compliance Metrics, Audit, Assessments and Controls across the entire bank.
The Market Risk team supports firm wide Market Risk data, analytic, analysis, internal and CCAR stress testing. The group consist of multiple aspects of market risk and credit risk. The technical expertise needed as part of the team to architect and deliver the comprehensive system for CitiRisk Market. The individual will have to work closely with business representatives in the risk space and have a strong understanding of market, credit, and systemic risk.
· Join a team as a Java developers and work effectively as part of a large global team delivering firm and regulatory critical risk management solutions
· Develop modules for Stress Testing application including Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk across the technology stack and full breadth of SDLC
· Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
· Minimum 3 years experience as a full stack developer
· Computer science or related enginerring degree is required
· Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java based systems.
· Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, Restful Services)
· Expertise in Messaging Services (JMS, Tibco EMS) and Websphere application server is preferred.
· Databases – Oracle or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise.
· Experience with Maven, Subversion, Hudson, JUnit and other similar technologies.
· Unix/Linux scripting skills (Korn shell and PEARL)
· Good understanding of finance and risk management will be preferred.
· Excellent time management and ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
· Committed to Unit testing, good design approach and work with a team or independently.
· Work with teams in other time zones and the challenges of time, language and culture.
· Good communication skills.