QA Specialist Tactical Support
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyFor one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world, we're looking for a Quality Specialist with experience in the management of Quality Systems and Processes.
Role DescriptionYou will be a Quality Assurance Specialist for External Quality within the Quality Regional Work Cell. It's your taks to provide tactical batch dispositions, information to the networks and to escalate risks and roadblocks to the higher management. You will manage non confirmation records, capa records and change controls regarding external quality.
Responsibilities- Perform routine Quality Assurance duties
- Provide trainings in Quality Systems
- You will be part of the continuous improvement team
- Manage and drive quality records to closure independently
- Provide high complexity tactical support to site leads across multiple Quality Systems and Processes
Requirements- BsC/MsC in Life Sciences
- Minimal 4 years of experience in manufacturing/quality
- Knowledge of GMP
- Ability to oversee multiple projects
- Understanding of the applicable manufacturing/testing processes (i.e. API, Drug Substance, Drug Product, Packaging, Device manufacturing processes)
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Seppe Verhoeven