Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to execute all aspects of menu grid management required to maintain accurate and up-to-date Bill of Materials in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) necessary for execution of efficient Material requirement planning to facilitate proper costing of menus.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and carrying out maintenance of Bill of Materials in ERP to ensure system mapped menu grids are accurate and up-to-date for correct costing and billing;
- Carrying out change management engineering of Bill of Materials to ensure data integrity;
- Raising and following up on CMCs;
- Reviewing delivery schedules of suppliers and liaising with purchasing department to ensure efficiencies are leveraged for prompt delivery;
- Communicating to all concerned on validation of Bill of Materials;
- Assisting Planning Officers in maintaining master databases;
- Coordinating with Production Department for all updates required for accurate menu grid management;
- Auditing requirements of material resources based on forecasts with suggested delivery schedule for efficient materials stock control;
- Communicating with Planning and Production Departments in respect to usage of short life and slow-moving items to minimise wastage;
- Creating actual vs theoretical (AVT) reports for forecasting and control purposes;
- Representing the first line of communication with other departments for all materials control matters for prompt resolution.
The successful candidate will hold a relevent Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification as well as the following essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant job experience, preferably within in-flight catering or the airline industry
- Knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Confident level of written and spoken English
In-depth knowledge in JD Edwards and a thorough understanding of the in-flight catering processes and system controls will be considered advantageous.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport