Job Description - Senior Financial Vulnerability and Inclusion Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000DHQ5)
Senior Financial Vulnerability and Inclusion Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000DHQ5
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Financial Vulnerability and Inclusion Manager.
- Ensure HSBC RBWM is more widely recognized as an integral part of the Hong Kong community through enhancing our engagement and becoming a positive talking point within the community
- Design and implement a Financial Literacy Program to equip the HK community with adequate knowledge and behaviors towards financial management in order to attain financial well being
- Design and implement banking services for vulnerable groups of customers including those with Hearing, Visual and Physical impairment, Ethnic Minority, Autism, Mental illness, Critical illness, Dementia, elderly, LGBT etc.
- Engage with the local community, including Grassroots, Youth, Elderly, Physically and Socially vulnerable and NGOs to collaborate on activities that benefit both the community and the Bank, and provide access to our services and support
- Take into consideration delicate societal influences and challenges such as Dementia and Bereavement and define how RBWM might help to design banking solutions as part of the Bank community banking services
- Take the lead to engage with NGOs and other community based organizations to ensure HSBC maintains a constructive and up to date dialogue
- Define and integrate purpose driven messages within RBWM strategies to increase customer loyalty
- Make social good a component of marketing and brand initiatives wherever relevant
- Research world leading organizations in this space and consider adoption of successful components of their models into our community branding program
- Lead staff engagement events to promote inclusion both internally and externally, working with key stakeholders including Branch Network and Marketing
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and staff volunteers
- Utilize effectively the RBWM community investment budget to maximize impact on the community
- Ensure effective management and governance in place for the running of the program and initiatives
- Evaluate the impact of the program against the objectives in consultation with different business team such as Communications and relevant stakeholders
- University Degree holder
- The role requires job holder to have passion, drive and an innovative and creative mindset to help manage new initiatives to maintain and enhance RBWM brand and community status.
- The job holder is expected to be a mature and independent team player with good appreciation and understanding of cultural and social diversity of the local community.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Communication and Media Studies is preferable.
- Knowledge on Financial Literacy is also an advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required to enable the job holder to collaborate with various stakeholders within and outside RBWM, and with external parties.
- Good project management skills essential to facilitate effective planning and successful implementation of the initiatives.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Project Management
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 15-Aug-2019, 18:00:53
: 01-Sep-2019, 23:59:00