Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About Your Job:
As Lead Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for managing, facilitating and coordinating all enquiries related to Customers and their requirements ensuring Customer needs are met at all times whilst promoting and maintaining the highest standard of corporate values. You will contribute towards and assist in establishing of QACC marketing strategy and will be managing and facilitating all internal Finance and Contracts related communication linked to Catering Agreements.
In particular, key responsibilities include the following:
- Work together and along with other members of Customer Service department in order to participate in achieving the set targets.
- Facilitate, monitor and manage email correspondence in reference to Customers with emphasis on timely and professional approach, providing confirmed information at all times.
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Production, Assembly and Service Delivery Team) in order to obtain solid information which needs to be consolidated and passed on to relevant parties.
- Co-ordinate, liaise and follow-up with Finance and Contracts department in reference to Catering Agreements, ensure these are handled and processed in timely and professional manner.
- Plan, Co-ordinate and Support Menu Presentations whilst liaising with internal and external parties with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Collate and consolidate information from Menu Presentation ensuring all the feedback and requirements are recorded and assigned for appropriate action.
- Participate in establishing, enhancing and maximising Customer Service KPIs.
- Gather customer related data utilising feedback from Cabin crew reporting, customer meetings and analysis of computer generated complaints from the customer. Generates statistical reports in order to better target customer needs and requirements, whilst assist with Voyage reporting mechanisms.
- Assist and lead Customer Service projects that are profitable, innovative and enhance the customer experience. Will lead and or participate in functional initiatives as set out by the Key accounts manager.
To be successful in this role you will need a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a least 5 years of relevant experience including Customer Service experience in a multinational company or hospitality industry. A Diploma in Sales & Marketing is preferred as is HACCP knowledge. Flight Operations or Catering background will be an advantage.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people
- Creative and Innovative with ability to propose new and innovative solutions
- Strong team focus and commitment attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Office, Power Point and Internet
- Preferred - Inflight catering experience is an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport