Quality Assurance Officer (project 5 a 6 months)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe Client focuses on the development and licensing out of pharmaceutical products. They support clients with complete product solutions: from concept through to registration and supply.
Role DescriptionThe Officer QA is employed at the QA Department and performs all duties to support the supply of products handled and manufactured by the client.
The Officer QA actively participates in interdepartmental Project Teams and within these Project Teams focuses on compliance with applicable Good Practice guidelines (GDP, GLP) and GMP), manufacturing, qualification and validation issues. The project is for 4 to 5 days a week.
ResponsibilitiesFollowing are the key tasks and responsibilities for the Officer QA:
2. Master documents
3. Product Supply
4. Deviations and complaints
5. Validation Process
6. GDP / GMP / Quality manual
7. Quality related projects / activities
8. Administration opiates / import and export licenses
9. Project Team Member
Requirements• has relevant knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and processes
• has accurate knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation and Good Practice guidelines
• has the ability to work in project teams, is a team-player
• has a critical mind, but at the same time an open-minded attitude
• has a problem-solving and result-driven attitude
• has a decisive an persuasive attitude
• has good knowledge of English and German language