Global Process Development
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
Role Description• Creation of conceptual processing designs within given technologies
• Ensuring scale-up and scaling program within given area
• Ensuring compliance of the process design with relevant corporate policies and standards: GMPs and BPPs in particular, and contribution to its development, if relevant.
• Ensuring identification, documentation and implementation of best processing practices across regions and given technologies
• Interpretation of processing data
• Providing advice to other UL functions in the subject areas
Responsibilities• Develop new or improve existing processes in the area of foods processing
• Adopt Connected for Growth ways of working driving speed to market and adapting to the changes in the business environment, adopt the mindset of speed over perfection to lead innovations and work along with the Processing Manager to leverage the power of Eco Systems, Partnerships and Third-party collaborations
• Execute own workstream or small project from its defining (incl. Brief), planning, through risk management. Support 3P's in the delivery of their project parts
• Carrying on key product evaluations and analysis, record results and conclude them from processing perspective
• Represents processing workstream in key global R&D programs/projects by providing right technology solutions with right processing conditions
• Understand in full and use all methodologies and techniques used in R&D including specific IT tools like Minerva, or Experimental Design supporting tools, thermal calculation tools, etc.
• Show leadership within the team and lead own workstream. Teach as well as coach if necessary the team members and your colleagues
• Implement newly developed products / processes together with equipment suppliers in the Sourcing Units following d-HACCP principles and technical risk assessment.
Requirements• Proven track record of process development - leading and conducting pilot and factory scale trials, setting up shelf life and stability tests and conducting analytical tests
• Pro-active attitude and an entrepreneurial drive – always looks for opportunities and ways to improve our way of working;
• Resilient, being able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
• Enthusiastic team player, flexible and reliable;
• Goal oriented. Knows what’s required to get a job done, despite pushback and setbacks.
• Digital savviness. Comfortable with generating insights through data analysis.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.