Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to carry out passenger load reviews and generate forecasts of final passenger loads in order to determine material requirements necessary for efficient production process. You will lead a team of ERP assistants to ensure accurate information is communicated to users in a timely and efficient manner. You will maintain data integrity of ERP master databases pertaining to the Planning department and feed data in to respective masters to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is captured in the system.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the flight schedule and meal uplift plans and updating the master booking list in the ERP system;
- Carrying out maintenance of master databases to ensure proper integrity of data;
- Reviewing allocation of aircrafts and requirements for special meals in Amadeus and updating daily booking list to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is captured in the system;
- Carrying out retrospective review of forecasted load vs actual load to arrive at the best forecast method to drive daily, weekly and monthly planning;
- Disseminating passenger load forecasts to other sections for operational requirements and high-level analysis;
- Ensure data integrity is maintained and controls complied with at all times;
- Participating in analysis of the existing processes and proposing process changes for improvements;
- Maintaining and proposing necessary changes for development of manufacturing module to ensure systems is used optimally and correctly;
- Preparing data and providing ad-hoc reports as per requests of line management.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant College or University qualification to a minimum Bachelor level, preferably in Computer Science or Hotel Management.
A relevant professional certification in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is preferred.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of related job experience
- Advanced knowledge of an ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an in-flight catering company
- Previous relevant airline experience
- In-depth knowledge of JD Edwards
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate