Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Pharma bookings from the online stations in the USA including Mexico ,Canada & San Juan P.R.
- Coordinate with DOH team the ordering of Active units on a timely basis
- Responsible for Pre alerts on all bookings to relevant stations
- Responsible for ensuring that the OK TO FORWARD has been received before proceeding with shipment to final destination
- Work hand in hand with the teams in DOH on all aspects of the QR Pharma Product operationally
- Follow SOP set forth by the DOH team on the QR Pharma Product
- Perform other duties related to this position as directed by Product Manager
- Maintain reports
- Liaise with our customers on the bookings – all details.
- Accounting function – to ensure correct pricing is recovered – if additional charges assessed after the shipment flies and delivered e.g. demur-rage on an Active unit , Dry ice charges etc
To be successful in this role you will require;
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in airline company
- Experience in uploading contracts on online system
- Experience working on manual cost sheets and flyers
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Experience in tour-operating or travel management (brochure production, contracting, sales).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to demonstrate key areas of success
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport