Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About Your Job:
The purpose of this job is to maintain high standards in Laundry operations whilst keeping in mind the organisational directives and policies to achieve high customer satisfaction, increase profitability and encourage excellent employee morale. You will ensure the on time performance and effectiveness of the department through defined procedures, controls and personal management. You will also establish a flexible and skilled workforce to exceed the rapid demand of our esteemed passengers and business needs.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling the day to day running operations of the department and for managing cost control, resource planning, operational change management and reporting of KPI’s and ensuring that the department remains completely compliant with the SLA’s;
- Ensuring all performance and improvement initiatives are implemented;
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure all products are packed, sanitized and distributed on time;
- Ensuring all equipment is kept in service, minimizing the impact to the operations and service to the customer;
- Effectively manage a very large laundry facility and have overall responsibility of a large workforce;
- Ensuring plans and schedules work to meet production requirements with a quality laundry product and that production levels and wash efficiency rates are effective;
- Managing the growth of the Laundry business and identifying and delivering new opportunities to develop new revenue streams;
- Design and implement an appropriate audit programme to provide an objective, measurable assessment of the department's performance;
- Accountability for the department's annual P&L in the budget;
- Developing business relationships with suppliers, liaising with various department heads to achieve the common goal of satisfied business partners and clients;
- Ensuring correct stock ordering and cash management with Customer Delivery Note processes to be followed at all times;
- Producing the monthly KPI reporting pack;
- Accountability for the compliance, training and maintenance of health & safety, hygiene and environment standards and demonstrating acceptable monthly performance targets.
About You: The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Hotel or Catering Management, and/or Business Management
- Minimum 7 years of job related experience
- Strong volume laundry management experience
- Commercial business development experience
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Fluent English communication skills
- Computer knowledge, excellent command on Excel spreadsheet
- Managerial skills; Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong monitoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport